Free Recycling in Perth's Western Suburbs
JFR (Jim) McGeough Resource Recovery Facility (Brockway Road, Shenton Park)
Batteries, cardboard, fluorescent lights, motor oil, plastic and more...click here for a full list.
You can also recycle for a small fee:
Mattresses and tyres..click here for details.
Opening hours here
Recycling Drop Off Stations
We have several recycling stations for batteries, fluorescent globes and tubes, mobile phones and printer cartridges in convenient places around the Western Suburbs. Click here for locations
Battery Recycling Bins
We have over 20 battery recycling collection containers located around Perth's western suburbs....click here for locations.
- Don't bag recyclables.
- Remove lids from bottles.
- Where possible, rinse out containers.
- Empty liquid from bottles, as they may not be recycled due to the liquid potentially being hazardous.
- Don't place shredded paper in your recycling bin. It blows around the recycling facility and is difficult to separate from other recyclables.
Building & Demolition Waste:
- JFR (Jim) McGeough Resource Recovery Facility, Brockway Road, Shenton Park
- Dell Computer Recycling
- Secure Computer Recycling & Disposal
- SITA E-Recycling (Welshpool)
- SIMS E-Recycling (Spearwood)
- Technology Assistance to the Disabled WA (Bassendean)
- Most supermarkets provide containers for plastic bags to be recycled.