What we do
Earth Carers are at the forefront of making good waste practices normal in the Western Suburbs. This can include:
- Showing friends and neighbours how to compost
- Helping your local school establish a worm farm
- Changing the way waste is dealt with in your workplace
- Attending local events as an Earth Carer volunteer
How to become an Earth Carer
The Earth Carers Courses are held regularly for western suburbs residents giving you the knowledge and skills to live with less waste.
Once the course is completed, participants have the option to working together to educate and engage others in the community waste and recycling issues.
Benefits of joining Earth Carers
- Improving how you manage waste in the home, garden and at work
- Connecting with like-minded people in your community
- Receiving invitations to workshops, presentations and tours
- Receiving regular newsletters to keep you up to date on local waste-related events and news
- Creating opportunities to encourage friends, neighbours and others to live with less waste