Community Talks and Workshops
We are available to give tailored talks and conduct workshops for community groups in our Member Council areas at no cost on:
Reducing waste at home and at work including:
- Setting up compost bays or bins
- Setting up worm farms (ready-made systems, fridge worm farms, or D.I.Y. worm farms)
- Recycling and how to dispose of problematic or hazardous waste
- Plastic ocean pollution
- The art of preserving food
- Green cleaning and simple living
- Creative re-use activities
We are very happy provide mentoring and support for home/workplace/school composting – come to us for troubleshooting and advice.
Contact us to discuss your needs or book a workshop.